To Our Valued Greene Turtle Guests,
Our Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia and West Virginia restaurants are temporarily closed for dine-in service due to the COVID-19 virus and several executive orders across the communities we serve. We’re committed to the safety and well-being of our team members and guests.
Most of our stores are open from 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM to provide carryout and delivery service every day of the week moving forward until further notice. You can place orders on The Greene Turtle website to receive free delivery on orders over $25 or $5 off $25 for pickup at participating locations.
As promised, we will continue to communicate with all local, state and national authorities and keep our teams informed, aware and protected as new information becomes available.
On behalf of the organization, we thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.
President & CEO
The Greene Turtle
What is The Greene Turtle doing to protect against the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- We have instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home and self-monitor symptoms.
- We have reinforced policies regarding restaurant cleanliness that exceeds the guidelines set in place by local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- We are sanitizing all contact surfaces with increased frequency including tables, counter tops, menus, all door handles, kitchen surfaces, and bathroom surfaces.
- We have contacted our vendors and suppliers to validate they meet already strict safety and sanitation guidelines with increased awareness.
- We are ensuring restrooms are stocked with antibacterial hand soap in each of our restaurants for team members.
- In the event of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis we will escalate all procedures and work directly with the local health department and/or CDC to sanitize and clean the facilities as appropriate.