Website Accommodations and Compliance
Accessibility Assistance. Alternate Method. If you have difficulty using or accessing any page, element, or function of this website or on any mobile app or tool provided by The Greene Turtle Franchising Corporation (“Greene Turtle Corporation” in all cases including our current and future affiliates and franchisees, and also referred to as “us,” “we,” or similar terms), please feel free to call us at 443.661.4298 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of Accessibility for All. Greene Turtle Corporation desires to provide a positive customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to enable our customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, apps, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your use of Greene Turtle Corporation’ technology a successful and enjoyable experience.
Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Working with our technology team to review our technology, measuring our website and other technology against the WCAG2.0/2.1AA guidelines for items such as text-equivalent for non-text items, etc.
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Engaging an outside accessibility consultant
- Adopting a policy promoting accessibility
- Adding captions to video content
- Appointing an Accessibility Coordinator
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis, using human testers as well as automated tools
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to relevant employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components of our technology environment
Ongoing Effort. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Greene Turtle Corporation view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org [email] or 443-661-4298
if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.